AppCacheFilter

Hi everyone

I have now added a new global filter which might be useful is you care
creating offline apps, for every request to *.appcache it will now add 3
lines to the end of that file:

# Current user
# DHIS rev
# Current calendar

if you need more variables, please tell me and i will add

The reason for adding this, is to properly support HTML5 Application Cache
in pure JS/HTML apps (where we can use velocity), and for this to work
properly, we need to re-download appcache when one of these variables
changes.

Feel free to try it out, and give any comments back.

--
Morten