Re: org unit association from TEI to enrollment

We already have a blueprint on this [1], I can take on the job of changing
the web-api (require orgUnit in enrollment, and remove orgUnit from
trackedEntityInstance), if someone else can take care of SQL upgrade.. that
would be good, since its not really what I'm good at..

I guess we should default all old enrollments to be tei.orgUnit, and then
also remove tei.orgUnit from the table

Abyot also need to update his apps, so that he is sending this new orgUnit
ptr.. what about others? thoughtworks? Maybe we should send out a message
on the dev list also

--
Morten