Filtering API resources by viewClass param.

Hello everyone,

In 2.17 we can specify viewClass=[basic | detailed | export] param for
queries to /api/metaData/ which is extremely useful, but it seems it does
not work for other resources.

For example I want to get particular indicator from /api/indicators/{id}.

The body of response contains indicatorType as well, which by default is
just an url to another resource (it means I need to make another network
request in order to get it).

It will be really nice if indicator itself could contain the body of
indicatorType if we specify viewClass=detailed.

Best Regards,
Araz

Follow ups