changes to events and trackedEntityInstances resource

Hi Abyot and Tran,

based on log monitoring I have seen that queries for events and TEIs are a
huge load on the database by external app developers that use these
endpoints a bit carelessly.

To improve the situation I have done some changes.

For both /*events* and /*trackedEntityInstances* endpoint:

By default we do not include the total rows and total pages information in
the pager. This because the count query is actually more expensive than the
select query. You can just add

&totalPages=true   in the web request

or set the totalPages property to true in the Java API. Only include this
if you actually use the total no of pages for something.

For the /events endoint we are now doing paging by default. You can just add

&skipPaging=true   in the web request

or set the skipPaging to true in the Java API to continue with existing
behavior.

Lars