Re: LastUpdated field and dashboard item modifications.

Hi Araz,

you should not add reports etc to existing dashboard items. You should
either add new or remove existing dashboard items (no updates).

Have a look at the docs here:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s23.html#d5e3470

A POST request URL for adding a chart to a specific dashboard could look
like this, where the last id query parameter value is the chart resource
identifier:

/api/dashboards/vQFhmLJU5sK/items/content?type=chart&id=LW0O27b7TdD

or inspect the requests while using the web-based dashboard:

https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-dashboard-integration/index.action

To add new dashboard items you can POST to /dashboards/<uid>/items/content.
Through that resource, the last updated property of the dashboard itself
will be updated.

best regards,

Lars