Re: TEI query

If you simply change the query from being /api/trackedEntityInstances/
to /api/trackedEntityInstances/query, everything is exactly the same as
before, it will not change, it uses the grid format.

When is implemented, the /api/trackedEntityInstances endpoint will instead
return Dxf2 TEI objects (same as you get when you use
/api/trackedEntityInstances/ID)

--
Morten