Re: dateOfIncident > incidentDate

+1

actually, there were lots of times that I felt "what a strange property
name"...

e.g.

selectEnrollmentDatesInFuture, selectIncidentDatesInFuture,
allowGenerateNextVisit, allowFutureDate, allowProvidedElsewhere....

why do we have to talk about allow or select? if the property is true, then
we know what to do :)

---
Thank you,
Abyot.