DHIS2 Testing - Invitation to edit

I've shared an item with you:

DHIS2 Testing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fV2Snv7GyacGqt5jWe5i0MCcZEBEtpMFwkfwWR4lC8w/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CO-twq8L

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click the link above.

Dear All,
Mark and I have put together a few thoughts and results on our experiment with integration testing of the API. We decided to expand this a bit into other testing areas as well, but for now, the bulk of the document focuses on the integration testing scripts which we have developed over the past few days. We would be interested in everyone's feedback on the usefulness of this approach.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fV2Snv7GyacGqt5jWe5i0MCcZEBEtpMFwkfwWR4lC8w/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Jason