New github group for FrondEnd

Hey all,

Since not all of you might want to be subscribed to all the repositories on
github and receive all the e-mails regarding the activity on there. (I know
some of you might have gotten a bunch a new github subscriptions this week
;))

I created a new group for front end related repositories. I'm guessing this
might be interesting for some of you, but i did not want to start adding
people without knowing who :) So i'll let you add yourself or you can just

You can find the repositories associated with this group here:
https://github.com/orgs/dhis2/teams/frontend/repositories