Re: System settings app

We have like you said a couple more specific controls like tree menus and
multiselects.

These type of things are as far as i know, not in the material guidelines.
That is probably why many of the material libraries don't include these
kinds of controls. Currently we're creating those components our selves
(Tree menu is not yet there ;))

Additionally sometimes the material-ui controls are too restricted.  One of
the things is the dropdown doesn't support really long lists of options
very elegantly. It's generally not too hard to create new components from
the existing ones.