Some updates on the documentation

Hi there.

We are going to try and version the documents a bit more properly from
2.21. All new functionality which will not be backported should be
documented in the "master" branch. If you are documenting functionality
only relevant to 2.21, then you should put this in the 2.21 branch. If you
are documenting things common to both, you should commit this to "master"
and then merge it back (or try) into the 2.21 branch.

This is a bit more trouble, and we are not sure it is going to work, but we
know we need to try and have properly version documentation.

Using "git cherry-pick SHA" can help to decide which revisions you want to
push back to 2.21

One more update as well

All snapshot documentation is build automatically now by Travis CI. It is
updated after each commit to master, and placed in the "gh-pages" branch.
No revision history is kept in this branch. It is only used for the latest
version of the "complied" documentation. After it builds it is pushed
automatically to http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/. This will be the
interim home for snapshot documents. All other "stable" documents will be
continued (for now) to be built by UiO's Jenkin's server, and pushed to
dhis2.org. The next step I would like to make is to have Travis build the
"snapshot" docs an then the other branches as well. Mark needs to help me
with some  of thisTravis mojo.

Let me know what you think and if we can do anything to improve the
process.

Regards,
Jason

--