Re: dhis.conf

I am less convinced that YAML would be too much.  There are of course
different audiences and Lars points us to the lowest common
denominator ("how do i open this in word?") who is a troublesome
customer alright, but maybe not the most important one.

But for db configuration this is fine.

The bigger question is whether there are other things to configure,
but maybe that is a separate forward looking conversation.