Re: dhis.conf

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Lars,
> Yes, I see your point, and maybe even YAML is too much. Having two leading
> spaces could be too much to task.
>
> Anyway, I thought I would at least suggest it, but if a plain old
> properties file works, then lets not over-engineer it for the moment. I can
> just possibly envision a situation where you would like to specify a lot
> more in the properties file than just the database connection. But  that is
> not the immediate concern of course.

Okay. Yes we might want to add more config later and that is the purpose of
having a general config file (instead of hibernate-proprietary). I think
very complex configuration could also be defined as system settings and
have a UI on top to make it simple to work with. Lets see what needs come
up...

--
Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2