Re: Audits Web-API

Perfect, thanks Morten !

Can we have a default one something like auditType=ALL so that we fetch all
available (currently update and delete) in just one go? We can do the
grouping per auditType at the client side.

Also nice would be fetching audits per program stage instance without
mentioning a data element. The same per tracked entity instance
without specifying tracked entity attribute.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.