Re: User Setting: Property to display in analysis modules

Hi Rodolfo,

So you suggest that the admin can change the default setting to use
(name,shortname), and as long as the users don't deliberately change this
in their own settings, then the admin's choice will be used?

I like that idea.

Ola
-------