Re: User Setting: Property to display in analysis modules

HI Rodolfo,

I understand the problem and I think we can do something about it.

I propose this:

1. We introduce a concept of user settings with fallback to system
settings, meaning that the default can be set for the system by the
admins.This could apply to all user settings - I can see this being useful
also for enabling email notifications, sms notifications, interface style,
etc.

2. We add one more option for each user setting called "System default",
which is selected by default.

3. We still allow users to override with a user setting - if they really
want to set it I think they should be able to, otherwise you will get
complaints.

I have started on a blueprint here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/user-setting-fallback

Does it sound okay?