Re: User Setting: Property to display in analysis modules

I love the idea of user settings having a fallback to system settings,
unless explicitly set by the user. The system settings (whihc includes SMS,
email, language, etc) are used:
1. When creating a user
2. If the setting is null

Thanks for creating the blueprint. 2.23 as target sounds good.