Default view of idObjects in field filter

Hi everyone

As you probably, if you do something like
/api/organisationUnits.json?fields=*

All the objects are expanded, and by default the idObjects / collection of
idObjects are expanded to include id,code,name,href,created,lastUpdated.

This adds a lot of space to default payloads, and I don't think we actually
need all this properties.

1) Export use-case: We only want the id, nothing else is important, we just
need something to link to

2) App use-case: You just want the id and displayName (you should never use
name anymore anyways)

I think all our apps probably already are requesting displayName (Jan?), so
I don't think a change here would affect anyone.

I suggest we change the default to just include the id, and then the user
can expand more if he needs to (I'm also open to having id, displayName as
default.. although I think in many cases you don't need displayName)

--
Morten

Follow ups