bug reporting

Hi devs,

we now have a fair amount of places for bug reporting, so just wanted to
provide an overview for the new folks.

*Launchpad*: Bugs for the server-side components / code sitting on
Launchpad is reported on Launchpad and assigned to the relevant release,
currently 2.23 here:

https://launchpad.net/dhis2/+milestone/2.23

*Github*: Bugs for the various front-end apps on Github is reported as
issues there, e.g.:

https://github.com/dhis2/settings-app
https://github.com/dhis2/maintenance-app
https://github.com/dhis2/app-management-app

*Freedcamp*: For minor issues identified by ourselves (the core team) we
also report on Freedcamp. We use the "DHIS 2 Core" project for server-side
issues and "DHIS 2 Front-End" for front-end issues. Let me know if you do
not have an account yet:

https://freedcamp.com/dashboard

Please remember to *check back regularly* to see if any bugs are assigned
to you (you should also get email notifications when this happens). It's
important to prioritize bug fixing - we want to be responsive to folks who
take the time to properly report bugs.

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland