Analytics API

Hi Devs

I'd like to advocate for changes to the analytics API so that it includes
advanced/additional meta data. We're building tools that required a range
of attribute and meta data information to be loaded alongside the analytics
data but we're having do many different API calls in parallel. The
analytics API already has a dedicated 'metaData' node/group that could
include an additional 'resources' node/group. With the correct parameters
this call could be configured to load additional components within a new
node, e.g. regular indicator, orgunit meta data, etc (all related back to
the analytics API result set).

This would significantly improve the efficiency of our development process.
We're being hammered for using synchronous requests but this type of
enhancement to the analytics API request would give us a lot more to work
with...

Kind Regards,
Greg

--
*Health Information Systems Program - South Africa*