Re: gis event clustering on dev

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <abyot@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> a nice feature.
>
> how does the clustering happen - does it follow org unit levels? If so can
> we display the polygons at the background so that it gives an overview as
> to where the happening is.

Sure. The event is linked to org unit, and when you make the selection in
GIS, you specify which org unit. But there is no guarantee that the
coordinate of an event linked a facility is within the district of the
facility, etc. One can use the "boundary layer" to outline the borders of
districts, provinces in combination with the event layer.