Re: Docs are now DocBook 5

There have been some issues with the "dhis2tools" part of the docs.

These are managed as a git submodule. If you are building the docs locally,
which of course everyone does prior to committing, please be sure you invoke

git submodule update

from the top level directory of the documents. This should ensure you have
the correct revision of the submodule.

Regards,
Jason