feature talks tomorrow

Hi devs,

tomorrow (Wed 4th) we will skip the plenum meeting and instead have a set
of "feature talks". A feature talk means we will discuss a larger feature
which possibly spans multiple sub-features and involves people from
multiple teams.

I have added all talks to the Core Developer calendar so please check there.

*Schedule:*

09:30. GIS 2.24: Bjørn, Lars, Mark, Jan (if available).

11:00 Soft event deletes: Morten, Abyot, Erling, Araz, Lars.

13:00 Tracker reminders and notifications: Abyot, Erling, Zubair, Halvdan
(if available), Ola, Lars.

15:00 Program messages: Zubair, Abyot, Ola, Lars.

Would be good if you can prepare and think through design ideas and
implications up front.

regards,

Lars

--