Re: Event Analytics/ Aggregated only seems to take into consideration events with time set as 00:00:00.0

Hi Rodolfo,

you are right. Fixed now in 2.21 -> trunk.

This was a regression bug which was introduced when we changed
programstageinstance to become a timestamp field.

I think the reason why this has not surfaced until now is that the DHIS 2
core apps record timestamps only with date precision, so these events
likely come from imports from third-party systems. Sorry about that. Thanks
for reporting.

regards,

Lars