Dataset and Programs shown in User Role create/editing screen use different filtering criteria

Tested in: 2.22, 2.23

*Issue*: only a user with authority 'All' can see datasets when
creating/editing a user role. Programs, on the other hand, show based on
their sharing.

*Expected behaviour:* All datasets and programs that are shared (or
private) to the user should show. This happens correctly for programs.

*How to reproduce:*
1. Create a role with every authority except 'All' (I created Dataset Debug
in play
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-user/showUpdateRoleForm.action?id=859109>
)*
2. Create a user and assigned the role created in step 1. (I created 'bug'
in play
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-user/showUpdateUserForm.action?id=859111>).
Password: DHIS2016*
3. Login with the new user, and create a user role
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-user/showAddRoleForm.action>.
No dataset are shown, whole all programs show !

*Possible cause:* I believe that the issue is that Datasets are shown based
on the user roles + user sharing. Instead, programs show correctly all
programs that the user can see in the basis of sharing. I think that the
user role filtering in datasets should be removed.

*Example*: image below is from this demo at play.dhis2.org. The user has
every authority in the system, except 'All'. No dataset can be seen !

[image: Inline images 1]

*Rodolfo*

** will disappear after midnight May 13.*

PNG image

Follow ups