Re: Internationalization and localization review

Thanks for the writeup Jason, I don't have any particular strong feelings
about i18next vs format-js (as I don't really know much about them). I do
know that format-js is part of a ECMA standard [1], but maybe that is also
true for i18next.

Starting with a small app like cache cleaner sounds like a good idea, it
could even be implemented using 2-3 different frameworks to learn about
pros and cons.

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-402/1.0/

--
Morten Olav Hansen