Re: Android Data Capture (Aggregated) - entered data offline doesn't show when revising same OU/ period

Hi Rodolfo,

I have fixed app and pushed updated .apk both to Google Play and GitHub
releases page:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-datacapture/releases/tag/1.5.9.1

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2