New importer available on AbstractCrudController /api/24

Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that I have made the switch to the new importer
in AbstractCrudController, so all /api/24 endpoints are now using it.

All input payloads should be the same as before, but there output report
have changed to be a bit more descriptive (also you should see speedups on
almost all imports).

If there are any issues please let me know.

The default parameters should be OK for 99% of all cases, but please have a
look at [1] for the full list of available options (and also the new
defaults)

[1] http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s14.html

--
Morten Olav Hansen