Please use Pull Requests for the documentation

Hi everyone.

We continue to experience some issues with the docs branch. Partly, this is
because of the content (XML) which can be a bit tricky to merge some times.
However, I would like to ask going forward, that all changes to the docs be
made through pull requests instead of direct commits to master.

Its pretty simple really, but will require a bit more work.

First, be sure you are working in master for instance.

1) git branch master
2) Create a new branch for whatever you are working on
git branch -b foo
2) Make/save/commit your edits
3) Push them
git push origin foo
4) Travis will build your changes, to confirm they do not break the build.
5) Open up a PR on github and request that your changes be merged with
master.
6) The tech writers will review your changes and then merge then with
master.

I realize its a bit more work, but in order to ensure that documents coming
from the devs and other contributors fit into the larger scale.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Jason

--
Jason P. Pickering