test plan 2.24

Hi devs,

here’s the plan for testing this week and tomorrow 09:00.

We will work in groups as outlined below.

Basically, each developer explain the details of how his new features work.
Then, the group tests all of the features. Make sure that you set up a
realistic test scenario.

Also, we need to test all features in the maintenance, tracker capture and
event capture apps, as a lot has changed in background since last release.
Group 1: Stian, Halvdan, Nicolay, Mark

   - Maintenance app (full regression test)
   - Messaging / ticketing system

Group 2: Abyot, Jiju, Markus, Erling, Araz, Thomas

   - Tracker capture (full regression test)
   - Event capture (full regression test)
   - Translation solution (input and output)

Group 3: Zubair, Morten, Viet

   - Program message API
   - SMS event capture

Group 4: Jan, Lars

   - GIS, Pivot table (full regression test)

Also make sure that:

   - All of your features have blueprints
   - All of your features have documentation (work with Cecilia/Rachael as
   needed)

Lars
​
--