api version discussion update

Hi,

after hectic discussions we have decided on this:

- The maintenance app will run on explicit API version 24 e.g.
/api/24/dataElements. This means the entire maintenance app must be tested.

- The default API version for DHIS 2 core release 2.24 will remain on the
previous version (not the new 2.24) for now. This because upgrading will be
too radical given the short time to release as it can affect the entire
system.

- Shortly after release, will switch the default API endpoints to use
version 2.25, i.e. the latest stable version.

- We will postpone announcing the API versioning until 2.25, where we will
explain that the default API endpoints will always point to the latest
stable version. This to avoid confusion about how this works.

--
Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2