Re: 2.24 Branch

Darn shift + enter! :P

Anyways to comment on Markus his list

Well - I am just thinking this up, but assumed that we need to:
- Branch out 2.24 TC and EC in git
*Yes into a "v24" branch*
- Update the version numbers in the pom files for the 2.24 git branches to
be 2.24(not 2.24 snapshot)
*No, keep it 2.24-SNAPSHOT*
- Update the version numbers in the pom files for the master git branches
to be 2.25-SNAPSHOT
*Yes*
- Build and publish both versions of the apps.
*Yes*
- Update the dhis2 trunk in launchpad to download the 2.25-SNAPSHOT version
of the apps
*Yes*
- Update the dhis2 2.24 branch to download the 2.24 versions of the apps
*No, we keep snapshot for the reason mentioned in the previous mail ;)*