Re: [Dhis2-users] 2.24 issues with Tracker capture

We're working on something. Currently for most of the apps, we log the
app's version in the console. Your server is save to update to the same
revision war file but with new versions of apps.

However i guess the only thing thats not very convenient is how does one
identify which war file contains what apps :) But we have not yet thought
on how to resolve this, also has not really been a problem yet though.

@Knut, i think i don't have access to that server, so unfortunately i can't
help you with that.

--
Regards,