Re: introducing slack for communications

Hi Lars

If we wanted to extend this for HISP nodes, say HISP VN.. would that be
easily integrated into this? or would we be better of creating our own
"org" ? and if so, can they then be joined together (share channels)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2