Re: Transferring issues to Launchpad - Assitance needed!!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great, thanks! I think it would be good if you start at "the bottom of
> the Trac", i.e. Milestone 2.0.2 and work upwards. Of course, check
> that the issue is not already in LP (a first weeding would be great,
> then we will have to do a second weeding once everything is in LP,
> i.e. removing the fixed or obsolete ones and setting priorities as
> part of the Roadmap discussion planned for this Thursday (March 12).
>
> Also, it would be good to note if some issues to become blueprints
> could be suitable for Google Summer of Code...
>
> Knut

I have taken a look at the tickets and they are quite outdated, i.e. many of
them are either fixed or not relevant anymore. I think it's better if I go
though the list and move the relevant ones to launchpad soon.

What would really be of help though is if people could help out with
testing. We will release 2.0.1-rc1 (release candidate 1) tonight, which will
later be deployed in thousands of blocks in India and probably in other
countries as well. Testing is in other words essential, and helping out here
will benefit everyone involved with DHIS 2.

regards Lars