Re: Fwd: Integrating Birt Reports

Hi Cintia,

Please start by having a look at this documentation at launchpad:
https://answers.launchpad.net/dhis2/+faqs

And have a look at the archive for this mailing list as it contains several
references to BIRT:
http://n2.nabble.com/DHIS-developers-list-f1563109.html

The link below illustrates Nabble's search functionality which can be quite
useful when browsing mailing list archives. Here's a search for "BIRT".
http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=1563109&local=y&query=BIRT

best regards,
Ola Hodne Titlestad
HISP