Regarding Monthwise data for Annual DataElement

Hi,

we created one dataelement which is Annual periodtype (say total population)
and Aggregationtype as *SUM*.
For the year 2008 we entered data say 15000.

In the datamart, we selected that dataelement, orgunit, and all monthly
periods for 2008 (ie jan-2008 to dec-2008). After datamart export, when we
are trying to sum the values of all these months it is not matching with
yearly value (ie 15000).

It seems to be for the months which are 31 days it is taking 30 days and for
the months which are 30 days it is taking 29 days only.

Bharath Kumar. Ch

Follow ups