Re: [Dhis-dev] Out of memorry

I don't know if it was being done yet, but the installer that I have now
built also puts the Server VM with the JRE and starts tomcat on the server
vm... On our office linux server I have installed tomcat as a unix daemon.

BTW, can the installer code stay in the tools/installer folder on the bazaar
repo or should it be in the local/in ??
---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA