Spanish Translation

Hi guys!

Finally I have dhis2 translate to spanish! unfortunately I don't have internet connetion now, just mail. Is there a way I can send you the files via email? There are some issues that were left out the translation ( I couldn't find them any way) one of them is the help that are in a .vm files and the resourse editor doesn't work with them (let me know is there a way!), ,the others are when someone try the inicial login (all the text and buttons) and in the user manager/create_new_rol, user manager/create new role/authorities and in the same place a option in the list that says ALL.

That's all for now

Best for all
Lester

   Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba