New comer

Dear All,

It was a pleasure to have spoken with members, regarding job opportunities
at HISP.

I graduated from VanLang university on January 2007 with a Bachelor's degree
in Information Technology. I have worked as researcher at Information
Technology of Institute in Ho Chi Minh City (IOIT-HCM and now Institute of
Applied Machanics and Information - IAMI ) since late 2006. I‘ve done some
projects deal with problems of Semantic web, Natural Processing Language,
Data Mining, Information Extraction, Open Source Software (language: java),
GIS technology (project Delta Simulation for calculating stream flow and
quality of water in rivers and streams network), ...

I am very interested in the work you are doing and am extremely impressed
with the DHIS application.

Sincerely,

Chau Thu Tran

Follow ups