Re: Serious testing

> 2009/3/30 Saptarshi Purkayastha <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Most global modules have a formal document on functional testing, but I
>> still need to aseemble those and create a proper format for it.
>>
>> For load generation, we have looked and worked a bit on using Selenium
>> IDE
>> and the Firefox extension. May be Brajesh from Indian team will can
>> create a
>> load test script and WHO can then use that and expand on it...
>>
>> I'll get back with the files may be in a day or two.
>>

> That's great news, thank you.
>

> Johan, the serious testing is now on its way, go ahead prepare dragging
> some
> sponsoring out of WHO.

Great. I think what Steven here had in mind was some external company that
would give some sort of certificate or otherwise legitimize DHIS, but if
this can be done in-house by professionals, that would be great. We would
also be interested in load scripts etc, in the public health lab we're
setting up.

Johan