Re: Importing data

Hello again,

In the process of importing data directly to DHIS 2, I'm encountering the
problem that none of the orgunits are showing up in the GUI. I thought this
might have to do with the active bit, openingdate or the hierarchy, but
cannot see what is missing.

What decides wheter an orgunit is included in the tree?

Here are the first two lines in my organisationunit table (with the rootnode
first):

organisationunitid uuid name parentid shortname code openingdate closeddate
active comment geoCode latitude longitude
 9999 NULL TB M&E NULL TME NULL 1984-04-01 NULL  NULL NULL NULL NULL
 1 NULL Afghanistan 9999 Afghanistan NULL 1984-04-01 NULL  NULL NULL NULL
NULL

Knut

--
Cheers,