Re: Converting to H2

2009/4/2 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to test DHIS Lite - what's the best procedure for converting a
>> Postgres database to H2? Is it to do a full export to DXF, switch database
>> and then import?
>>

> Currently, yes.

Note that such a DXF export and import will not transfer the html based
custom forms as there is currently no support for import/export of data
entry forms in the metadata export. If you need the forms you can copy and
paste the html for the form directly between the databases and then use the
custom form designer on the new database to relink data elements since the
referenced data elements most likely have changed (the forms reference
internal data element IDs).

BIRT reports also need to be copied, or simly uploaded again on the new
database. Report tables will be taken of by the import/export process. The
report definitions (nane of report and links to report table and birt design
file) seems to be missing as well, so you might have to create them again on
your new database. Is this correct Lars?

Other things not covered in the DXF import/export? geocodes for orgunits??

Ola