Re: dhis lite

Great.  Works like a charm.  Specially on Windoze.  The application is
now self referencing - just double click on the executable jar (or a
shortcut to it) and it figures out the rest from there.  (Knut: In
fact it will work really well off a usb stick - no setup required).

A bit weird on linux.  If you double click on the jar from gnome, the
system property (user.dir) is set to the users home directory which is
a bit annoying. Works fine if you start from the command shell in the
right directory.  There is another (more convoluted) way to get at the
URL of the containing directory of the jar other than through user.dir
system property:  get a reference to any resource in the jar and then
unpick the directory from that. I'm not going to bother for the moment
as I'm pretty sure 99% of the target market at the moment is Windoze,
but should fix later.

Cheers
Bob

PS. can we make it look for dhis2.home regardless of whether
DHIS2_HOME is set or not - and take precedence?  Otherwise I have to
unset DHIS2_HOME.  There will be no effect on applications which do
not set the dhis2.home property.