Re: View Excel file direct on web page

Thanks.

Really , we are developing Report module in DHIS2.0 for Vietnam.
1. We will design excel template file.
2. We will define report with some property and list of report item and link
to exceltemplate file
   Report Item have some property : row, column (position of cell in excel
template file), expression [1023.4]+[103.5]ect...,
3. After have 2 thing, we will generate report by
     - get datavalue from database by expression
    - put this data into excel file by row-column position

4. With this way we can get data from excel file and insert into
database(because we have position  (row-column) of dataelement in excel file
by ReportItem

 Now we can get data form database and put it into excel file and user can
get it and view by Excel 2003. But now we want to find the way for view this
excel file on webpage directly.

Tran Thanh Tri
HISP Viet Nam
+84903670967