Re: Serious testing

>> Great. I think what Steven here had in mind was some external company
>> that
>> would give some sort of certificate or otherwise legitimize DHIS, but if
>> this can be done in-house by professionals, that would be great. We
>> would
>> also be interested in load scripts etc, in the public health lab we're
>> setting up.
>>
>> Johan
>>

> If an official "certification" of DHIS 2 is what they want then it should
> probably be done by an external company i guess.

Anyone with experience in this regard? Know any companies that do this
kind of testing and verification? I know this might be outside the regular
DHIS budget, but for HMN it would make sense to pay an external company to
verify the quality of the software we're going to support implementation
of.

I would appreciate if someone could come up with possible suppliers of
this, and I will make a proposal for funding from the HMN.

Johan