Re: running 11 dhis2 webapps on one tomcat

Bob, to run different application in the same tomcat we need to change the
hibernate property file which is located in
WEB-INF/lib/dhis-support-hibernate-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar. IF we are moving out
web-INF/lib folder then we are moving even the hibernate file also. Dont
know we can solve this.
John