Re: GIS update

Glad to see this solution maturing!

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Jan Henrik Øverland <
janhenrik.overland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I strongly recommend using Google Chrome for the best perfermance. If
> Firefox is a must, go for 3.1 beta 3 which comes with the new TraceMonkey
> javascript engine:
> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

That's a good idea, but for now I would stick to Firefox 3.0 since Firebug
does not yet work with 3.1, making it very difficult to find out what goes
wrong.

Jan Henrik, could you please provide documentation for your GIS tool on
hisp.info? There are a lot of people who are eager to try this out, but it
is not  easy to do that without a description of all the steps needed. Of
course, we should try to reduce the number of steps, but a user guide to
what's currently required would be a good start.

Knut