Re: Migrating to Struts2

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Murodullo Latifov
<murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems migrating from webwork to struts2 is quite possible with small
> efforts. I managed to run importexport module using services that deploy
> struts2 configuration and libraries. I think we should move to struts2 as
> webwork is not updated since june 2007.

This is good news.

> Any other ideas?

It may also be interesting to explore EJB 3 as an upgrade to Hibernate (not
saying it's worth the cost to shift, but it may be worth exploring).

Also, on the GIS side we are moving towards Ext - another very interesting
GUI framework (used by FAO for their new GIS solution) is
http://www.zkoss.org/

Knut