use case diagram for CBS

Dear All,

Please find the attached use case diagram for the community-based system we
are planning to develop.

Just an update, a question was raised about the name "CBS" ... and there is
a suggestion to call it

   1. Community-Based Health System
   2. Community-Based Health Information System
   3. .....
   4. you can also add your name and through it for discussion.

One thing ... I am not convinced on the effectiveness of launchpad as a
discussion forum. I couldn't keep things coherent and on the same board. I
don't think treating subsequent discussions as separate blueprints is a good
idea. I prefer the old Wiki we have for linking things together.

Thanks
Abyot.